Fire

I think I’m still in shock….I know I’m still in shock. Two days ago my apartment was involved in a fire. I haven’t slept more than a few hours since then. I spent six hours driving yesterday, and the rest of the day combing through soggy ash and recovering what could be salvaged. Nobody was home when the fire hit, and both cats are safe. Those are the important things. Everything else we are figuring out one day at a time.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s